<$BlogRSDUrl$>

20070603

Go Fug Yourself: Sharon Stone 

Kylie Groped


Go Fug Yourself: Sharon Stone: "Truly, Sharon has it all. Including, it seems, a very tiny Kylie Minogue of her very own:



'Come with me, little lady,' she seems to be saying. 'Ssh, ssh, my wee pixie. There's an extra drawer in the armoire in my spare room that you can sleep in. I will keep you from the dragons! That's right! Come with Mama.'

That being said, just as Sharon's demonstrating good taste in frocks on this occasion, so is she selecting the cream of the crop of kidnap victims, because, seriously, how cute is Kylie Minogue?



I wish she'd give a Learning Annex class on The Art and Science of Getting Dressed When You're Really Short. Lesson One would be, apparently, 'Damn, these are some high heels, and I am awesome for not doing a face plant in them.' I would register TODAY.

Posted by Jessica at 11:33 AM in Sharon Stone, Well Played | Permalink"

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?