<$BlogRSDUrl$>

20070531

Kylie Minogue's Black Girl Butt


May 30th

Kylie Minogue has a "black girl butt" and she wants the world to know! While attending an event at the Cannes Film Festival, Mingoue made the declaration and compared herself to the likes of Beyonce and Jennifer Lopez.

She supposedly quipped:

"Look at my butt. I've got a great black girl's butt, kinda like Beyonce and J.Lo. I may be from Australia but I think I must have some blackness in me. You'll never hear me wishing I had a smaller butt. The bigger the better."
---------------------------

I wouldn't believe a word of this for at least two reasons. 1.) Kylie's bottom is much tighter and firmer than those two American girls. Hers has the dimples above and the concavity on the sides. The other two are bubble butt, with a looming threat of thunder thighs. Kylie's rear is much better. I would reject the others.

2.) Unless she is speaking to an American audience, Kylie wouldn't say "butt." That's an Americanism. Kylie would say "bottom," "bum" or, less likely, "rear" since she has repeatedly been designated as the Rear of the Year in the British press.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?